Iconic anchor building in the waterfront village of Catskill. 2.2 miles from NYS Thruway/5.9 miles from Amtrak Hudson/101 miles from NYC
- 3 Retail Store Fronts + access to 2nd Level: Gymnasium (18 ft ceilings) & Craft Room/Production Facility/Offices (12 ft ceilings/8 ft windows).
- 2.2 Miles from NYS Thruway/5.9 Miles from Amtrak HUDSON/101 Miles from NYC
- Bay Windows = High Retail Visibility. Full Basement for storage/equipment/coolers.
- 13,000 Sq Ft. Raw Space equipped with Sprinkler System & Zoned Heating.
- Current Occupancy 500 persons.
- Earning Power Potential: $150,000+/yr.
- Ground Level: 3 Retail Store Fronts + access to 2nd Level: Gymnasium (18 ft ceilings) & Craft Room/Production Facility/Offices (12 ft ceilings/8 ft windows).
The building was once 3 levels — develop flat roof top for green space or build-up. Mixed-use residential zoning allows apartments (possibly 6-10). The Planning Board awaits your vision & looks forward to working with you. The Catskill Community Center has been a landmark for our community for over 100 years, founded as the YMCA, 1909 then Catskill Boys Club, 1939.