The Department of State’s Office of Planning, Development, and Community Infrastructure and Division of Local Government Services is pleased to announce the application period is open for the following programs.
- Local Waterfront Revitalization Program
- Smart Growth Community Planning and Zoning Program
- Brownfield Opportunity Area Program
- Local Government Efficiency Program
Governor Hochul recently announced available funding through the launch of Round 12 of the Consolidated Funding Application. Available resources through the Department of State include:
- $16.3 million in funding through our Local Waterfront Revitalization Program (LWRP) to advance community and waterfront revitalization priorities;
- $4 million through our Local Government Efficiency Program (LGE) to incentivize shared services, consolidation and other efficiency efforts of local governments;
- $4 million through our Brownfield Opportunity Area Program (BOA) to advance the transformation of brownfields, vacant and abandoned sites into community assets; and
- $2 million through our Smart Growth Community Planning and Zoning Program (SGCP) to advance the incorporation of Smart Growth Principles in local land use plans.
Applications must be submitted through the CFA website no later than Friday, July 29th at 4 pm
Office of Planning, Development and Community Infrastructure
Department of State
One Commerce Plaza, Albany, NY 12231