The Greene County Economic Development Corporation is your gateway to establishing your business in any of our 14 Catskill Mountain, Rural Valley, and Historic Hudson River towns. Our team provides personalized concierge service – connecting entrepreneurs, developers, site selectors, and corporate leadership with resources, municipalities, and investment incentives for job-creating businesses. Our county offers the perfect mix of lifestyle & market accessibility, community & creativity, and opportunity & affordability.
News & Press
- Columbia-Greene Career Jam Offers Potential Job Opportunities for 10th-12th Graders
- Greene County and Columbia-Greene Workforce NY to Host Hospitality Virtual Job Fair May 19-26
- Columbia-Greene Launches Career Jam™ to Highlight to Area Students Local Career Possibilities
- New Resource to Help Businesses Comply with NYS COVID Requirements
- Sign Up for Career Jam 2021 – Show Future Workers Exciting Opportunities!
Events & Meetings7/7/21 4:00 PM Greene County Economic Development Corporation Monthly Meeting
Why Greene County
The perfect mix of rural lifestyle, village communities, and access to opportunities in New York’s Capital Region combines to make our county a great choice for building a future. Just 2 hours from the NY Metro area, and 3 hours from Boston, we’re never too far from the action, while making our home in the natural splendor of the Great Northern Catskills.
Looking for just the right place to start a business and build a future? We’re here to help you find the location that fits your needs, your goals, and your budget. From village storefronts to accessible manufacturing sites, find everything we have to offer here.
GCEDC campaigns connect Greene County retailers, producers, and service providers with new and returning customers, both resident and visiting.